Monday 19 November 2007

Formula milk in Spain

Why is it so bloney expensive? I just don't understand it. The first brand of milk I gave Charlie was recommended by my paedatrician, Blemil Plus Forte, and it was over 23 euros a box!! Just the regular more popular brands like Nestle, Hero and Aptamil are still at least 14 euros which is significantly more expensive than in the UK for example.

Today I have been to Gibraltar to shop as I think it is worth it. I have bought 10 large tins of SMA progress milk as Charlie is still on follow on milk, at a cost of 6.99 pounds each, so I have probably saved myself about 40 euros on that one visit.

Only problem is I have probably already spent what I have saved as I end up getting tempted by all the other things that they have there!! Don't even mention the Christmas aisle!!

No comments: