Monday 19 November 2007

Baby goods and toys in Spain for holidaymakers

In my online research for www.mumsinspain.com I came across a great company who organise baby packs for people coming to Spain on holiday. As we all know you don't get an extra luggage allowance for infants sitting on your lap during the flight which makes packing food, nappies, milk, etc quite tricky. I know I have had to pack hardly anything for myself just to fit it all into my suitcase. Anyway http://www.bebebel.co.uk/ will fix that for you! They have different packs available according to your needs and make sure it is waiting for you wherever you are staying.

Someone else worth mentioning is a baby equipment hire company on the Costa del Sol http://www.travellinlite.com. What makes them more interesting if they actually hire out toys boxes as well which I think is a brilliant idea. They have them in age ranges and you can hire them by the day or week. I always take a small bag of toys with me for Charlie when I travel and invariably buy more when I am away to keep him amused but this is a fantastic service.

No comments: